Sunday 21 May 2023

Barbiedoll skin care extra whitenizer  is made from the perfect blend of natural whitening plant extracts to give that mild white skin. It is highly effective at removing dark spots, blemishes and skin discolorations. You mix it in any cream of your choice and you are good to go its very safe.
Results after 7days and very affordable is very mild on the skin as it nourishes and moisturises the skin leaving the skin to look smooth, fresh and fabulously radiating.

This product is very safe and suitable for all skin types. It is best enjoyed when combined with our INDIAN MAGIC GLOW CREAM .

This product should be sufficient for a duration of 1-2months on average.

Usage

After cleansing, gently apply to the skin two times a day (morning and night).

call / whatapp : +2349138225191

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful whitenizer I used it on my face only and I must confess it's wonderful my face is even whiter than my body now will order again to mix in my body Cream

    ReplyDelete